Monday, March 15, 2010

Contact Ms. Kris Aquino if you are interested.



I've noticed this signboard at Regalia Tower Suites in P. Tuazon Cubao, Quezon City. This is when I had my supposedly week off but need to work due to the urgency of the problem at work.

I was reading this signboard and I was surprised when I read the contact person to be Ms. Kris Aquino. I was amazed and it got me thinking if the Ms. Kris Aquino did post this for inquiry purpose for a commercial office space on this establishment. But we all know that the Ms. Kris Aquino won't bother on taking calls for a simple inquiry about a commercial space.

But I had this photo shown to my office mates and they were surprised to see the name of the contact person to be Ms. Kris Aquino. Then it got me more curious that I would want to check if indeed the name of the contact person is Kris Aquino. But as I mentioned the Ms. Kris Aquino won't bother taking calls for an inquiry for a commercial space for rent.

This signboard would not be a joke as it was placed on an establishments wherein there are also celebrities living on it. It might be a coincidence that contact person is named after a famous celebrity.

If you want to see it, go to Regalia Tower Suites and check out the 1st floor where the commercial space is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment