Sunday, June 6, 2010

This is one way to encourage smokers to continue smoking.



I came a cross this signboard on the building hallway near the smoking area. At first I thought that is a good idea to encourage smokers to stop smoking. Then I then noticed a message below the signboard. Closely looked at it and read the message. I was surprised after reading the message. First sentence states "Smoking kills slowly". Maybe one of the smokers in the area didn't liked the idea on putting such signboard in the area and their way on protesting on this is to vandalized the signboard by answering this statement "It's O.K. we have time".

My own opinion on this matter vandalizing on the signboard is not correct. Reading this message will encourage smokers more to continue smoking. If they have objections on putting up a signboard on that area. They should have get the attention of the building administrator. Not by vandalizing the signboard.

1 comment: